Minelab Excalibur II metal detector searches underwater ITys
Excalibur II ITys multi-frequency technology applied to unbox controls waterproof and robust. This detector is level research on land, but especially to underwater research.
Excalibur II metal detector offers the versatility of a high-tech waterproof to 66 meters.
Excalibur II is available in two configurations with plate small (8 ") suitable for research in immersion or with plate large (10") suitable for detecting on the beach.
- Robust design for extreme searches. underwater and on land, concaratteristiche of high visibility and possibility to mount the astacorta for diving (accessory) and other accessory options according to your preferences.
- Ease of detection. All settings can esserecontrollate at a glance and easily adjusted thanks to high visibility grandimanopole.
- Earn valuable time, not detect waste! The tone ID precisoconsente to listen and identify the good lenses. Encouraging discrimination variable can be used to reject obiettivinon (scrap metal).
- Automatic and manual sensitivity. With automatic sensitivity, the metal detector measures the signal noise and automatically adjusts itself to have stable unfunzionamento. With manual sensitivity piùesperti seekers can adjust the sensitivity according to the research.
- BBS technologies and RCB. BBS technology uses multiple frequenzesimultanee to find more goals every scan. BBS reduces ifalsi signals produced by minerals in the soil, for cuiExcalibur II is ideal for General detecting and prospecting inspiaggia. RCB technology amplifies weak signals to achieve small goals and objectives joint meters deep.
Excalibur ITys is a metal underwater search of the highest level, with great sensitivity and depth of detection even in salt water. Unlike the previous version (Twin), turns out to be piùsensibile, much more stable and lightweight. The new design for altavisibilità with all fluorescent, the new plate Slimeline, thinner and lighter, and the new rechargeable battery pack are the innovations introduced by this new underwater metal detectorMinelab.
Recommended use: Beach and underwater search, even on wet sand.
- Motion search
- Technology BBS 17 frequency in
- Automatic ground balance
- Sensitivity adjustable from 1 to 10
- Adjustable from 1 to 17 to discrimination
- High visibility fluorescent control box
- Plate included: Slimline
- Power supply: rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Manual in Italian
Standard Minelab Excalibur II
- headphones sub
- searchcoil covers
Accessories promotion All inclusive
- rechargeable battery pack
- hipmount Kit